Order Picker Forklift Training
These trucks come in two categories, Medium Level & High Level. Predominantly used by operatives to transport themselves up and down through storage locations putting orders together for shipping.
They are extremely versatile machines having the ability to manoeuvre within the narrowest of aisles and achieve high level lifts.
|E1 – Rider – Medium lift up to and including 2.5 meters|
|E2 – Rider – High lift over 2.5 meters|
- Responsibilities under the Health & Safety at Work Act, 1974, PUWER 98 & LOLER 98
- Operators Safety code
- Charging procedures of electric Order Picker truck
- Pre-use checks
- Factors affecting stability
- Motive and hydraulic controls of the Order Picker Truck
- Manoeuvring the Forklift Truck in open and confined areas
- Picking at different levels
- Transporting Loads
- Theoretical assessment of 5 open and 20 multiple choice questions, which can be conducted orally where language barriers or literacy difficulties exist.
- Practical Test of basic operating skills, confirming skills taught on the Forklift training course
- ITSSAR accredited certificate
- TOPS (Trained Operator Passport Scheme) registration
|Novice||1 – 2 days||max 3|
|Experienced Operator||1 day||max 3|
|Safety Refresher||1 day||max 3|
|Conversion||1 day||max 3|
|Familiarisation||0.5 day||max 3|