Lorry Mounted Forklift Training
These forklifts are the most flexible portable delivery system available to any business. No more waiting for a customer’s forklift to unload and load. You can deliver where you want, when you want, even over rough ground conditions.
The lorry mounted forklift is suitable for use on most trucks and trailers and is transported using shock absorbing mounting kits.
Lightweight forklift designs for maximising truck loads, short forklift overhang to meet stringent trailer length regulations, hydrostatic all-wheel drive for excellent maneuverability on residential and industrial job sites, and powerful diesel engines for strong, reliable work, are just a few standard features that come with these forklifts.
|T – Lorry Mounted|
- Responsibilities under the Health & Safety at Work Act, 1974, PUWER 98 & LOLER 98
- Operators Safety code
- Re-fuelling and Re-charging of Electric or Diesel Lorry Mounted Forklift
- Pre-use checks & Basic Maintenance
- Factors affecting stability including use of Stabilisers
- Motive and hydraulic controls of the Lorry Mounted Forklift
- Manoeuvring the Forklift Truck in open and confined areas
- Mounting & Dismounting the Lorry Mounted Forklift
- Stacking various types of loads
- Loading and unloading lorries with the Lorry Mounted Forklift
- Theoretical assessment of 5 open and 20 multiple choice questions, which can be conducted orally where language barriers or literacy difficulties exist.
- Practical Test of basic operating skills, confirming skills taught on the Forklift training course
- ITSSAR accredited certificate
- TOPS (Trained Operator Passport Scheme) registration
|Novice||3 – 5 days||max 3|
|Experienced Operator||2 – 3 days||max 3|
|Safety Refresher||1 day||max 3|
|Conversion||1 day||max 3|
|Familiarisation||0.5 day||max 3|