Aluminium Tower Training
To ensure supervisors and staff working within a multi-disciplined work team have an understanding in methods of safe erection, dismantling, storage and inspection of prefabricated aluminium towers and related legislation.
The course now includes the introduction of Advanced Guardrails which will eliminate any chance of a fall at all times during erecting and dismantling of aluminium towers.
- Responsibilities under the Health & Safety at Work Act, 1974, WAHR & MHSWR
- Potential hazards
- Maximum design loads
- Inspection for damage, how to deal with damage
- Scaffold erection
- Scaffold inspection and report
- Scaffolding dismantling
- Scaffolding storage
- Manufacturing Assembly Guide
- Theoretical assessment of 5 open and 20 multiple choice questions, which can be conducted orally where language barriers or literacy difficulties exist.
- Practical Test of basic operating skills, confirming skills taught on the Forklift training course
- In House Certificate
|Novice||1 day||max 12|
|Safety Refresher||1 day||max 12|